THE BLAZE PEARL EVENT PART IV
- 3 GM’s will be in chaos state
- 3 GM’s will be in different chess map’s
- 3 GM’s will SUMMON each of the 3 race’s on 3 separate chess
- 3 GM’s will use the event weapon needed for this event to attack
each player once
- 3 GM’s will use an item for maximum accuracy.
- ALL 3 RACES must form a line apart from each other
- The GM’s will then hit said players one at a time. It will continue until only one player on each race is standing.
- If the GM’s attack misses or gets blocked, the GM will hit the player again. [ it is advised that players remove counter attack and Avoidance attribute increasing items].
- the last three standing on each race will be summoned on another map
- One GM will hit the 3 remaining participants once until 1 is left standing.
LAST PERSON STANDING WINS THE GRAND PRIZE
2ND AND 3RD WILL BE AWARED.
- Players who get’s Disconnected are out of the event.
- Specialist Class Players who use Revive or Resurrect or Recall will
be out of the event.
- The Blaze Pearl weapon has 75% chance of casting blaze pearl meaning player survival rate is 25%
- Blaze Pearl Weapon cast has a force attack power of 500,000 – 750,000.
- Given a scenario that the blaze pearl gets cast after hitting the player and for some reason the player survives, he is still out of the event.
- If the player dies after getting hit by the Blaze Pearl cast of the GM weapon, He is out of the game.
- A player that has been killed may choose to respawn back to his/her HQ or can stay around dead and watch the game unfold.
- No spectators will be spawned in the event area.
- If you prank a GM into SUMMONING you on another race’s map you will be killed by said GM and will no longer participate
- There is no Level requirement for this event.
- Impossible to type names will not be spawned in the event, such IIIIIIIII, or long names with special characters
- This event is based on pure LUCK, even i can never know who will win.
NOTE: Once you are recalled in one place you must FORM ONE LINE and WINNERS on this event will have their IP’s CHECKED in case of dummy accounts and multiple log ins.
Call Time: 6:30
EVENT START: 7:00PM
🌐Game CP: https://uprisingforce.gamecp.net/
🌐Download the game: https://www.mediafire.com/…/RF_Uprising…/file…
🌐Uprising Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2280482005589626
🌐Uprising RMT page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/241375747178965
🌐Uprising TT page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329842734657069